Free Wendy’s Application – Print Job Employment Form or Apply Online for Jobs at local Wendy’s.
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 26 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide. If you are interested in a career at Wendy’s, check out the Wendy’s Application & Career Explorer.
Wendy’s Job Benefits
If you are interested in a job at Wendy’s complete the Wendy’s application online today. Wendy’s offers industry-competitive salaries designed to attract the best people, as well as incentive programs based on performance. As your skills and responsibilities grow, your earnings will, too. Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to promote wellness and work/life balance for both hourly and salaried employees.
- Comprehensive health insurance with health savings account feature
- Optional dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Optional supplemental life insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Flexible spending account
- Payroll direct deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Adoption assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Employee meal discounts
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal and holiday time
- Service recognition programs
Wendy’s Financial Statistics
Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN)
Wendy’s Stores: 6,650+ stores
Wendy’s Revenue: $2.431 Billion