If you are interested in a career in retail, considering completing one of the retail application we have found. If you are interested in a career in
Retail is traditionally classified into three generic buckets:
- Food products – Any goods related to food, can be sold be retailers such as Kroger, ALDI or Winn Dixie.
- Hard goods or durable goods – This includes items such as appliances, electronics, furniture, sporting goods, etc. Goods that do not quickly wear out and provide utility over time. Look for retail applications from Target, The Home Depot, Lowes or Wal-Mart.
- Soft goods or consumables – This can include items like clothing, apparel, and other fabrics. Soft Goods are generally consumed after one use or have a limited period several years in which you may use them. Look for Soft Goods retail applications at store like Walgreen’s, Ross Dress for Less or Stop and Shop.
Retail Applications Online
The following are types of retailers, consider completing a retail application in one of the following retail categories: Department stores, Discount stores, Warehouse stores, Variety stores, Mom-And-Pop retailers, Specialty stores (example – pet store or Gap Store), General store, Convenience stores, Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Malls, E-tailers (Online Retailers like Amazon.com), Vending Machines or Automated Retail stores (outlets like Redbox) and Big-box Retailers.
- Walmart Application
- Lowe’s Application
- The Home Depot Application
- Walgreens Application
- Stop & Shop Application
- Winn-Dixie Applicaton
- Ross Application
- Family Dollar Application
- Target Application
Popular Retail Applications
The following brands of some of the most popular retailers in the United States. Wal-Mart and Kroger are two of the top 5 global retailers and the two largest retailers in the United States. Retail outlets vary by category, but most offer flexible hours, good pay and some very unique benefits. Consider completing a retail application at one of the most U.S. Retailers, most brands are currently hiring today: