Free Kmart Job Application – Print Job Employment Form or Apply Online
Kmart Careers – Job Positions Available
If you are interested in joining the Kmart team, consider completing a Kmart Job Application Online for the following jobs. District Loss Prevention Manager, Store Manager In Training, Assistant Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Loss Prevention Manager, Retail Leadership Development Program (ASM), Merchandise Claims & Control Associate, Training & Development Coordinator, Maintenance/Cleaning Associate, Customer Greeter, Merchandise Support Associate, Restaurant Associate, Pharmacy Associate, Loss Prevention Lead, Pharmacy Technician, Auto/Hardware/Garden Shop Associate, Cook, Customer Service & Sales Associate If you are interested in Jobs at Kmart, complete the Kmart application online.
Getting a Job at Kmart
Kmart Job Opportunities
Completing a Kmart application, opens the doors at the 1,285 Kmart stores across 49 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. This store count includes 1260 discount Kmart stores, averaging 92,000 square feet, 25 Super Centers, averaging 165,000 square feet, and 900 RX departments. Most Kmart stores are one-floor, free-standing units that carry a wide assortment of general merchandise, including products sold under such well-known labels as Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer.
There are 1,260 Kmart stores which also operate in-store Kmart pharmacies. The Kmart Super Centers operate from 6 AM to midnight and combine a full-service grocery along with the general merchandise selection of a discount store. Kmart also sells its products through its www.kmart.com website. If you are interested in jobs at Kmart, complete Kmart application online.
Kmart Application and Culture
- Kmart Application – Kmart Application Cashier
- Kmart Application – Kmart Application Merchandising
- Kmart Application – Kmart Application Management
Kmart for Kids
Since 1984, Kmart customers and associates have raised more than $70 million to benefit charitable causes focused on making a difference in the lives of families in our communities. Through Kmart for KidsSM, the umbrella program for Kmart’s philanthropic initiatives, Kmart is proud to help charities continue to discover ways to improve children’s health and wellness. By providing easy access to health and wellness resources, offering products that are healthy and fun, and making opportunities available to give while you shop, Kmart strives to make it easy for mom to take care of what she cares about most. Kmart for Kids supports the following charities:
Kmart Worker Benefits
Kmart benefits can vary based on position, but the following is an example of benefits available for Kmart Associates. When you become a Kmart associate, you can take advantage of a variety of great benefits for you and your family, including:
Kmart Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical Plan
- Choice of several PPO and HMO plans depending on location. All plans include coverage for office visits, hospital and emergency room services, prescription drugs and mental health/substance abuse treatment.
- Dental Plan
- A PPO plan with coverage for routine, preventive, restorative, and periodontal services.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to set aside pre-tax payroll deductions to pay for eligible health care expenses not covered under a medical or dental plan.
- Starbridge Choices Benefits
- To assist our hourly associates during their six month waiting period, we make available access to three medical plan options, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, and short-term disability.
- Dental Insurance
- Resources For Living® — confidential counseling and health information service free to all associates 24/7
- Company-paid life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance (AD&D)
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Illness protection (sick time)
- Associate Eyewear Program
Kmart Financial Benefits
Kmart provide our employees with easy and effective ways to build savings for their retirement. If you are interested in jobs at Kmart, complete Kmart application online.
- Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- Opportunity to purchase our stock at a discount.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Opportunity to save for retirement on a pre-tax and/or after-tax basis.
- Benefits for Eligible Retirees
- Opportunity for Retirees to obtain discounts on merchandise and services.
Kmart Financial Statistics
Kmart, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD)
Industry: Discount, Variety Stores
Kmart Stores: 1,300+